Re: [xml-dev] Serialising XML Schema to HTML form and getting it backas XML instance

Philip, thanks again for the reply.

I think the idea has been received here with a lot of enthusiasm, with
one important caveat:
A more traditional approach with a more relational persistence layer,
could yield us a lot more in terms of code generation.
For instance, using Java frameworks, we could generate db schema,
appropriate code for classes and objects, class diagrams,
documentation, easy load balancing/deployment to the cloud..

I am thinking that XRX would simplify the process greatly and simply
eliminate the need for things like a db schema - you'd simply store
XML instances as such, but there's still need to produce the glue
code.
What does MarkLogic or other XML Application offer on the backend
side? How would you do it so that features like restful CRUD and
Search are done automatically rather than coded?

Lech