Re: [xml-dev] RE: XML Schema 1.1 Best Practice: Expressing Business Rules

A comment on Approach #3: "Express Each Member's Business Rules in the
Community XML Schema". This might actually be a realistic approach, I think,
if instead of individual member companies being included in the XML Schema (1.1)
there were categories defined. Then companies could designate themselves as
being of one of these kinds and benefit from ready made business rules (such
benefits justifying, possibly, any compromises necessary). It would be like
selecting clothes from a department store by their standard sizes rather than
having them made to measure or bespoke.

Best regards

Steve
---