XSLTForms [Was: Where is XML going]

XSLTForms is REALLY cool !!!!
And it shows immediate benefit for web developpers:
a clean semantics hidding the JS mess.

Question:
how would you handle the case where the data XML is available in a
separate document
(or at a REST URL, for example)? Do you have another webpage that
shows that usecase, on your website?

Another question:
if the data XML can be in a separate document, can this document be
another XSLTForms?
== does the web browser handle recursive XSLTForms?

Thanks for your answers.
(and a BIIIG thumb up for your work!)