Re: [xml-dev] MicroXML

How about a predefined root element such as "xmle"?   Such
an element name is reserved in XML 1.0, so should not be
in general use for any application that is concerned with
interoperability.

Thus a document opening <xmle> could be processed
according to the subset rules, with other documents
processed according to XML 1.0.