Re: [xml-dev] MicroXML

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:35:10 -0500
> Amelia A Lewis <amyzing@talsever.com> wrote:
>> If this were to be of interest, I'd expect to see it "grow up" with
>> additional layers, at some point.
>
> Layers = complexity? I'd hope not.

Layers == optional functionality at the price of added complexity?  I'd
hope it were possible.

I'd also hope that the layering were better-designed than the current
XML stack, of course.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
According to Business Week, in the 1990s the ratio between a chief