Re: Micro XSD for Micro XML?

Correction: I guess I should have spelt that 'MicroXML' rather than 'Micro XML'
with the space. If nothing else, it helps people searching / looking
it up and to
preserve James' naming of it.

Is there traction on the 'uXML' name? Is that an alias? Is it just
'&mgr;XML' misspelt?
(i.e. muXML?) Personally I prefer the name James gave it in his write-up:
MicroXML (without a space between Micro and XML). It saves confusion.

----
Stephen D Green