Re: &mgr;XML? &mgr;Schema? (was) Micro XSD for MicroXML?

> Looking through the original compact syntax for RELAX NG.
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compact-20021121.html
> Hmm.  How close would that get you to a theoretical &mgr;XSD, if you
> backed out namespaces?

Pretty close, I would think, and no need to rewrite its syntax in &mgr;XML
as the compact Relax NG syntax is non-XML in the first place. Maybe
the subset can be extracted to support &mgr;XML, then from that perhaps
a subset of XML syntax RelaxNG can be sort of reverse engineered.

----
Stephen D Green