Re: [xml-dev] Status of MicroXML?

The consensus position is not completely obvious, but this is my best shot, based on all the discussions and feedback, both here and on the list:

http://blog.jclark.com/2010/12/more-on-microxml.html

James

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com> wrote:
How are we doing on MicroXML?  Discussion seems to have moved on to trying to fix HTML5!

Do we have consensus that we want to do MicroXML?  It is worth doing some sort of last call vote (or whatever vote gets done to add something to a standards track)?

Personally, while I might wish to change some of the details of MicroXML, the issues I have are in the noise and are insignificant compared to the issues that it addresses.

I think we should all head down to the pub for a celebratory drink while James writes it up!

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info