Re: [xml-dev] MicroXPath proposal

Did I miss something
If the current data model is the one defined at [1]
[[
Data model.  The MicroXML specification should define a single,
normative data model for MicroXML documents. It should be as simple
possible:
* The model for a MicroXML document consists of a single element.
* Comments are not included in the normative data model.
* An element consists of a name, attributes and content.
* A name is a string. It can be split into two parts: a prefix, which
is either empty or ends in a colon, and local name.
* Attributes are a map from names to Unicode strings (sequences of
Unicode code-points).
* Content is an ordered sequence of Unicode code-points and elements.
* An element probably also needs to have a flag saying whether it's an
empty element. This is unfortunate but HTML5 does not treat an empty
element as equivalent to a start-tag immediately followed by an
end-tag: elements like <br> cannot have end-tag, and elements that can
have content such as <a> cannot use the empty element syntax even if
they happen to be empty. (It would be really nice if this could be
fixed in HTML5.)
]]

It means you have also attribute and text nodes

Xmlizer

[1] http://blog.jclark.com/2010/12/microxml.html