Re: union operator and predicates in XSLT patterns

Thanks all for your replies.

Ken, I suspected I was being a little naughty posting to this list, but enthusiastic responses was not necessarily what I was after (I correctly suspected that people here were more likely to address the question rather than simply suggest work-arounds, which I don't need).

I'll try to be good from now on.