Re: [xml-dev] DTD vs XSD: No Duplicate Types in (Mixed) Content Models

Hello Mukul,

thank you very much, that was one of the answers I was searching for. I
didn't realize that there is a difference between particles and element
types (names) -- but of course it makes sense when reading the unique
_particle_ attribution.

And thanks for the Xerces hint as well.

Regards,

Maik

--

Maik Stührenberg, M.A.

Universität Bielefeld
Fakultät für Linguistik und Literaturwissenschaft
Universitätsstraße 25
33615 Bielefeld

Telefon: +49 (0)521/106-2534
E-Mail: maik.stuehrenberg@uni-bielefeld.de