Re: [xml-dev] Graphical DTD/XSD Viewer

I reckon schema designers / architects should all have access to or
possess at least a
couple of these graphical tools. (Liquid XML used to be a free one but
I haven't looked
recently. There may be community editions of some of the widely used
ones which are
free for non-commerical use.) Not having such a tool and using it to
at least preview how
your crafted schema will look to someone who veiws it that way seems
to me to be akin
in some ways to a web publisher who doesn't preview their web pages in
at least the
few most commonly used browsers. I appreciate schemas are as much for internal
software system use as for human reference but surely the human
reference aspect is
very important.

best regards

----