Re: [xml-dev] HXTML5

And it would be as easy to parse, for those of us who are not browser vendors, as html is.  Why do that?

XML has traction in the HTML world already and the changes that you suggest won't make it any more usable and will increase the number of technology variants that we have to deal with.  This is the problem with all this talk of new kinds of XML, our technology usage is driven by the tools that are in the environment (which is I suspect why I is see RelaxNG in forums like this but I almost never see it anywhere else) and tends to complicate life when we have a family of related but overlapping standards - choosing one under those circumstances is more likely to cause a religious war.