Re: [xml-dev] Flatten an rnc schema?

Hi Lech,

See the -s option on the Jing command line.
Something like below:

java -jar jing.jar -s -c schema.rnc

should output the simplified schema pattern after schema.rnc is parsed.
You will get Relax NG XML so you need to pass that through Trang to get
Relax NG compact syntax.

This is already recorded as a feature request for oXygen.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina