From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@hotmail.com>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:32 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] XML basics

Dear All

I've been asked to contribute to a book on basic XML. I have a list of
topics that I think should be covered, mostly discussing the basics, showing
a few examples and when and where each would be used.
Does anyone have any suggestions on other XML related activities that they
feel should be included in an introductory text?
The list so far (those with an asterisk are tentative depending on how large
the publisher wants the book).

XML basics
  Elements and Attributes
    Well formed XML