Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema question

It sounds like you want a "complex type with simple content." Here's an
example: http://www.datypic.com/books/defxmlschema/chapter13.html#EX172

I agree that there should be a simpler way to do this (though there
isn't). And that's one of the reasons I prefer using RELAX NG (and often
trang to convert to WXS).

Evan Lenz
Software Developer, Community
MarkLogic Corporation