Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] XML Prague 2011 video streaming live

For anyone not already watching the live video and twitter wall
this conference is underway and looking good (currently in lunch
break). Thanks XML Prague for the video streaming. (Works well
even though I struggle with lousy mobile broadband.)

----
Stephen D Green