Re: [xml-dev] XPath to XML markup converter?

My 3-4 years old XPath 2.0 parser does this, although the result is
not XQueryX -- at the time I was not aware of XQueryX.

Should I say that the parser itself is implemented 100% in XSLT 2.0? :)

Dimitre Novatchev
Never fight an inanimate object
you're doing is work or play