Re: [xml-dev] Your XML documents may use different sets ofcharacters, depending on which implementer you select?

David Carlisle scripsit:

> I don't think CREPDL helps here at its regexp syntax is explicitly
> copied from XSD's and so character classes depend on Unicode in the same
> way. In fact I don't just think that. the crepdl spec says that
> explicitly:

Yes, if you use named character classes with CREPDL.  But you can also
enumerate characters or use CREPDL's set operations.

--
John Cowan   http://ccil.org/~cowan  cowan@ccil.org
[P]olice in many lands are now complaining that local arrestees are insisting