Re: [xml-dev] RE: Compelling use case for XML Catalogs?

I think XML Catalogs would be more interesting if, besides binding
URLs to internal resources, they could bind namespaces to internal
resources. Still, there would be limitations which might be quite irksome
though, such as: Binding a namespace to a local schema might be
then be achievable, but what about stylesheets, etc? It would have to
be a lot more sophisticated to handle all the kinds of scenarios Roger
seems to be envisioning, such as all the uses of URLs with XML.
----
Stephen D Green