Re: [xml-dev] getting started with HR-XML

Rand McRanderson scripsit:

> However, for recruiting companies/large corporations I would
> think making it easier for applicants to apply is its own
> reward. Monster.com doesn't advertise because it dislikes people
> making accounts, and the chore of filling out forms has actively
> discouraged me from creating a profile at some sites before.

In the current buyer's market, large companies want to discourage
applicants: they get hundreds for every position they can fill.  Any
barriers to entry they can raise are Good Things.

Possession is said to be nine points of the law,                John Cowan
but that's not saying how many points the law might have.       cowan@ccil.org
        --Thomas A. Cowan (law professor and my father)