len

From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike@saxonica.com]

The difficult part isn't usually finding the basic items, but deciding how
to define them precisely enough to deal with boundary cases (what exactly is
a location?) and deciding how much abstraction to apply: should doctors and
pharmacists be bundled into a general category called "health-care
professionals"?

Michael Kay
Saxonica