Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In AProduction Environment

Len Bullard scripsit:

> Assembling a free to near free environment for multiple authors
> working on multiple projects where some must be able to simultaneously
> edit then merge XML and illustrations, is free CVS a practical means?

I'd recommend free Mercurial or Git or one of the other distributed
version-control systems.  Their main advantage is that you can commit
changes to your local repository, independently of pushing them to the
server.

--
I Hope, Sir, that we are not                    John Cowan
mutually Un-friended by this                    cowan@ccil.org