Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions InA Production Environment

OK - you two.  What's with the numbered in-jokes!

In fact, this does reminds me of a joke (may actually even be a little
too close to be funny) about a new guy in prison who doesn't understand
why the cons all laugh when someone calls out a multi-digit number.

His cell mate explains that the other inmates have all been there so
long that they've decided to tell jokes by number since everyone knows
them all so well (not sure why they need to abbreviate, being lifers in
the joint, but allow a little license if you will...).

So after listening to this for a few days, he tries repeating one of the
numbers he heard, calling out "40051!" in a jocular sort of way
(apologies, Len).  This is followed by a brief silence before the banter
begins anew.

He turns to his cell mate, whispering, "How come nobody laughed?" and
the cell mate replies, "Well, you told it completely wrong!"

-Mike