Re: [xquery-talk] [ANN] Zorba 2.0: complete XQuery/XSLT processor(C++, open source, Apache license)

Geert,

it supports XSLT 1.0 for the moment.

We are thinking about 2.0, 3.0 support, but we are not sure yet. Should we ?
That would be more serious investment. If we get such feedback, we'll probably do it,
but might take a while.

How many XSLT 2.0 and 3.0 processors are out there ? How many people use XSLT 1.0 vs. 2.0 ?
(sorry, I am not sure as follow the XSLT world as well as I follow the XQuery world...)

Best regards
Dana