Re: [xml-dev] JSON query processing

David Lee wrote:
> If your app wants JSON and your server sends XML and it works then there is no problem

If you have that degree of variation in expectations, then it's certain you will need a small program to do the conversion in between. Generally you have to have this anyway since the schemata tend to differ.

Since it only takes about 5 minutes to write such a program, it's hardly worth getting het up about. Indeed if we didn't have the need for such programs, there would be a lot fewer careers to be made in IT.