Re: [xml-dev] Trang conversion of XML to rnc -- choices not preserved

Thanks George, I'm new to jing, trang and such thus the newbie errors,,,,

I did a small change now on your advice and get more logical looking results.

jing -s -c dk-extensions.rnc > dk-extensions.rng
trang dk-extensions.rng dk-common.rnc

Regards