Re: [xml-dev] [ Revision #2 ] 15 elementary truths about XML

Original Message From: "Chris Burdess"

John Cowan wrote:
>> In any case, answering Roger's questions seems to be the chief purpose
>> of xml-dev nowadays; he initiates almost all new threads.

> It's often the case that online discussions are characterised by their
> resident trolls. If they become defined by them, then arguably they have
> lost their original purpose.

The word "troll" reminds me that xml-dev is one of the few places on the net
where the participants don't resort to calling each other nazis after a few
iterations of the discussion.  I say long may that continue.  If the price
of that is excessive courtesy in the face of questions that some may
consider obvious I have no problem with that.  (Plato, or Aristotle, or one
of those Greek chaps wouldn't disagree either!)

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info