Re: [xml-dev] Engineering versus Science, Anecdote versus Evidence ... [Was: Designing an experiment to gather evidence on approaches to designing web services]

> Indeed. Like the fine carvings in inaccessible places in a cathedral,
> invisible to everyone but the creator and the Creator.

Thank you for this fine image.

Probably out of context, but I couldn't help but think of words attributed
to Heraclitus, the Greek philosopher, 5th century BC:
"invisible harmony is superior to the visible"

Although both forms of harmony (or elegance) are probably important, in
different ways.

Tom De Herdt
http://www.wulfila.be