Re: [xml-dev] New W3C XML-related publications: XSD 1.1, XSL-FO2.0 WD

On Sun, 2012-01-22 at 11:21 +0000, David Carlisle wrote:
> On 21/01/2012 01:12, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> > The XML Print and Page Layout Working Group h
>
> oh I missed that, have they/you finally spilt off from the XSL(T) WG?

Yes. We renamed the XSL Working Group to the XSLT Working group; we took
the XSL-FO subgroup and made it into a full Working Group, the XML Print
and Page Layout Working Group.

The goal was to get clearer visibiliy & accountability to the people who
pay our bills, and also to get a more focussed group.

I can't say it was an unmitigated success, since we have very few
participants :-(

Liam