Abstract types in RNG ?

I'm trying to learn RNG (compact) and I'm stumped on this one.

In XSD I can do this but cant figure it out in RNG ... is it possible ?

I'd like 2 concrete types to derive from the same base type and only differ by element name.

Address = element [What here ?] {

                element name { xs:string },

                element address1 { xs:string} ,

ShippingAddress  = element shipAddress  [ derived from Address ?]

BillingAddress  = element billAddress  [ derived from Address ?]

The only difference between shipAddress and billAddress would be the element name.

Is this possible in RNG ?  I know I can just duplicate the definitions but that feels so bad !

David A. Lee