RE: [xml-dev] XML Parse

On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 10:11 +0000, Markus Braun wrote:
> Hi ,
> okay sorry... it was too late..
> maybe you have heared about the siri proxy plugins?
> They are all written in ruby.

OK, so you are writing a program in Ruby, using ruby on rails, yes?

> I have also find out the right URL for the request:
> http://mobile.bahn.de/bin/mobil/bhftafel.exe/dox?input=Richard-Strauss-Stra%DFe%2C+M%FCnchen%23625127&date=27.01.12&time=20%3A41&productsFilter=1111111111000000&REQTrain_name=&maxJourneys=10&start=Suchen&boardType=Abfahrt&ao=yes
>
> but at the moment dont know what the code behind the city is....

I do not know what you mean by "the code behind the city"; it appears
that that URI returns a page for Munich (Müenchen).

> and now i like to make a request over the script where i give the
> input from location from now, which trains are drive.
"a request over the script"

I _think_ you are saying you want to write a program in the Ruby
language that will use geolocation information from a mobile phone in
some way, and you are asking how to access that.

If so, this is (I think) either about HTTP headers or the geolocation
API, and nothing to do with XML.

Your question is still very vague:
by "the script" you mean the program you are writing in ruby that runs
on a mobile phone? on a Web server? where?
by "where i give the input" do you mean that you are using the program
and enter input with a keyboard? or that the user enters input and you
as a programmer must have previously set up the program to handle that
input? Or just that you are not sure how to write code to put the name
of the city into the URL?

Where *exactly* does XML come into play?