Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

More fun with the protocol:

This also seems to work :D   (on Chromium Linux)

<?php

header("Refresh: 0;javascript:alert('Yo!')");

?>

So you can run javascript inyecting something in the headers.
Practical if you need a proxy to run something on all webpages.

ℱin del ℳensaje.