Re: [xml-dev] If I want to use catalogs for XSDs, must document instancescontain a schemaLocation?

I want to make it clear that, in the following schemaLocation attribute
from my earlier emails:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.atlassian.com/schema/confluence/4/ac/
confluence.xsd"

there's (supposed to be; is, in my original) a space between the namespace
URI:

http://www.atlassian.com/schema/confluence/4/ac/

and the XSD URI:

confluence.xsd

(With apologies, I think perhaps I need to look into ensuring that my
Lotus Notes mail client sends plain text only!)

Graham Hannington
Perth, Western Australia

Fundi Software Pty Ltd  2011  ABN 89 009 120 290