Request for XHTML5 schema

In the past, I've used jEdit (editor) with XML plugin to write readme
files (for various small utilities I've developed) in XHTML 1.0 Strict,
using a local copy of the DTD  (and related .ent files) that I downloaded
from www.w3.org.

I (think) I now want to start writing these readme files in XHTML5 (the
XML serialization of HTML5).

Could someone please point me to an XML DTD, W3C XML Schema 1.0 document
(XSD), or RELAX NG schema for XHTML5?

(I haven't yet tried using RELAX NG schemas with jEdit.)

Specifically, for (the XML serialization of) HTML5 as described in the
current W3C Working Draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/)?

With apologies for my clumsy language, I don't mean "for the XML
serialization of HTML5 (XHTML5) as described in the current W3C Working
Draft", because, to my knowledge, XHTML5 is not described (or even
mentioned) in that working draft. Rather (cringe), I want something for
the XML serialization (that is not described in that working draft) of
what is described in that working draft.

(I'm not using any HTML5 custom data attributes.)

Graham Hannington
Perth, Western Australia

Fundi Software Pty Ltd  2012  ABN 89 009 120 290