[ANN] BaseX 7.3

Hi everyone,

we are glad to announce a great new release of BaseX, our XML database
and XPath/XQuery 3.0 processor! Here are the latest features;

- Many new internal XQuery Modules have been added, and existing ones
have been revised to ensure long-term stability of your future XQuery
applications: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Module_Library

- A new powerful Command API is provided to specify BaseX commands and
scripts as XML: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Commands#Basics

- The full-text fuzzy index was extended to also support wildcard
queries: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Full-Text

- The simple map operator of XQuery 3.0 gives you a compact syntax to
process items of sequences: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/XQuery_3.0

- BaseX as Web Application can now start its own server instance:
http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Web_Application

- All command-line options will now be executed in the given order:
http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Startup_Options

- Charles Foster's latest XQJ Driver supports XQuery 3.0 and the
Update and Full Text extensions: http://xqj.net/basex/

As usual, your feedback is welcome. More infos can be found on
http://basex.org.

For those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, we wish you a nice
summer! No worries, we'll stay busy..

Christian
BaseX Team, 2012