Re: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 1: Explore the basicprinciples of MicroXML"

Rushforth, Peter scripsit:

> I wonder if it would be too late to add reliable hypermedia affordances
> to MicroXML?  You know, in another thread, someone recently mentioned
> The Rule of Least Power, and it came to mind that it should be applied
> in the case of hypermedia affordances, and maybe it has been in general
> in MicroXML, hence the name.

What specifically do you want to see.  "Reliable hypermedia affordances"
is a rather abstract notion.

--
John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  http://ccil.org/~cowan
In the sciences, we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by side