Re: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 2: Process MicroXML withMicroLark"

Uche Ogbuji scripsit:

> The recent bump to the discussion reminded me to mention the second
> article, focusing on exploration of John Cowan's implementation work.
>
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/x-microxml2/index.html

I hope there will be a third article about your Python implementation.

--
Dream projects long deferred             John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
usually bite the wax tadpole.            http://www.ccil.org/~cowan