RE: [xml-dev] Description of quality of a transformation

Could you give an example of what you mean by a transformation between XML Namespaces ?

Are you referring to the namespace URL ? the prefix ? or instance documents that follow a schema that is associated with the namespace ?

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com
http://www.xmlsh.org