Re: [xml-dev] RDDL is bad, replace it with my RDF

At 2012-06-27 16:10 -0600, Jim Melton wrote:
>As Ken said, the use of XHTML+RDDL makes that document useful to
>humans and to machines, coming pretty close to an ideal solution.

For those readers who have not worked with XHTML+RDDL before, and are
interested in working with it, many years ago I published a
stylesheet that helps one write and diagnose an XHTML+RDDL file
before publishing it:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/#showrddl

I needed such an environment for fulfilling my OASIS technical
committee obligations and figured others would find it useful.

I hope this is helpful.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Oct 2012
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm