RE: [xml-dev] My specification writing project has failed :-(

You have learned and advanced.  That's a victory.

len

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Porton [mailto:porton@narod.ru]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 9:35 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] My specification writing project has failed :-(

My writing of a specification how to do transformation between XML
namespaces automatically (by putting transformation info in RDF format
at namespace URLs):

http://freesoft.portonvictor.org/binaries/Namespace_Semantic.doc

has failed.

A quote from the specification draft:

[[[
This specification writing project has failed. I have set contradictory
design goals: 1. order transformers accordingly precedence; 2. order
transformers accordingly stability and completeness. I see no way to
make peace between these  contradictory design goals and give up writing
this. If anyone has the idea how to solve this problem, please write me.
It looked like a very good idea, but details have overcome me.
]]]

That  very sad but this looking good at first project failed. If anybody
can help me to save my idea please tell your ideas.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org