Re: [xml-dev] What is the best way to approach the structuring ofinventory data?

 >And they will not always agree even when they do (they don't know they
are saying the same thing because they have competing vocabularies from
competing organizations and it's up to you to identify synonyms).

I had a great time once running a training course / workshop for people
from the BBC when I asked them "what exactly is a channel?", and then
spent the next hour listening to them discovering that it was a very
slippery concept.

Michael Kay
Saxonica