Re: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 1: Explore the basicprinciples of MicroXML"

> xml:lang looks a good precedent to me.  I don't think an XML parser
> does anything special with it

The xml parser is meant to use it to filter elements, hiding them them
from the receiving application as if they didn't exist.

In practice you want all the content reported to the application, and
then do filtering at that level.  So instead of xml:lang, you would
just use 'lang', 'locale' or whatever is appropriate.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com