From: W. Hugh Chatfield [mailto:csi2000@urbanmarket.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 11:00 AM
To: Len Bullard; Mike Sokolov; Rushforth, Peter
Cc: Dimitre Novatchev; Costello, Roger L.; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] ANN: the first million prime numbers in XML format

Ah!  There are two prequisites to correctly guessing the 7 numbers
(i.e. winning the lottery):
1) Have a degree in Physics
2) Only bet on the winning numbers

Both are hard to achieve.  I have the first.

The second may revolve
around the 2 solutions to Maxwells equations.  One solution is for an
e/m signal going forward in time - but - the other is an e/m signal
going backward in time (usually ignored by physicists).  If you read
Gribbins "Schrodinger's Kittens" you can see how treating the second solution as "real" leads to a
more satisfying interpretation to Quantum Mechanics than the Copenhagen
interpretaton.

Now all that is required is figure out an experiment to receive and
interpret these backward in time signals.  I have been pondering this
for a while - and it does look impossible - yet - maybe if we use
entanglement.

:-)   Hugh

I once gave a talk to the Ottawa XML Users group called Quantum Infodynamics - but it seems to be no longer online.  It was a "light" look at the subject.

CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc.
XML Training and Consulting
Documentary/Multimedia Productions
http://cyberspace-industries-2000.com
UBL is in your future: http://goUBL.com

On Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:31:56  0000, "Rushforth, Peter"

I suppose because they're 'hard to guess'.  Funny, because I was looking