RE: [xml-dev] hypermedia affordances

John,

I liked 6a:

Peter
From: John Cowan [cowan@ccil.org] on behalf of John Cowan [cowan@mercury.ccil.org]
Sent: July 6, 2012 10:45 PM
To: Rushforth, Peter
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] hypermedia affordances

Rushforth, Peter scripsit:

> I thought MicroXML ditched namespace prefixes:
>
> http://blog.jclark.com/2010/12/more-on-microxml.html

I added them back for attributes only:

  http://ccil.org/~cowan/MicroXML.html section 4.2

Note that you aren't required to declare a prefix unless you want
compatibility with XML tools.

> Maybe that's why uptake is less than enthusiastic so far?

I think the people who would care about MicroXML don't know anything
about it yet.  Things may start to change after the SD Times article.

--
John Cowan       http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        <cowan@ccil.org>
                Clear all so!  `Tis a Jute.... (Finnegans Wake 16.5)