Micro-XML is now a proposed W3C group

I have taken the initiative and officially proposed MicroXML as a proposed W3C group.
I think we have shown enough interest in the last few days on this list alone, plus the recent media postings.
John, I blatantly stole your abstract as the description paragraph, please either forgive me or help write a new one.
James, thanks for starting this whole thing !

Everyone, if we get 5 cabal members it will be "official" and can start getting a little more structured if we want this to succeed beyond an experiment.

Alternatively if we dont get 5 supporters then it will quietly die and thats useful too - it will show its all smoke and no beef.

David A. Lee