From: Costello, Roger L. [mailto:costello@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:18 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] [OT] An online course in semantics, meaning, and
symbolic understanding?

Hi Folks,

I want to take a course in semantics, meaning, and symbolic
understanding.  I want to understand better what it means to not have
any a priori understanding of something.  Then, I want to try to
communicate something meaningful without depending on shared
definitions, concepts, or frameworks.

Do you know of an online course that offers this type of instruction?

/Roger