Just a reminder: Please Donate to the Balisage 2012 Silent Auction

Hello again,

We're getting close to this year's Balisage Conference in Montreal, and we're running a Silent Auction again to support the students who have done such a wonderful job of preparing and presenting their papers, and participating in the Conference in other ways.  They are the next generation of Markup Technology leaders.

Please visit http://www.balisage.net/2012/Auction.html and think about what you could donate to the auction.  Anything fun or interesting will do.  We've had success with software, books, entertainment items (DVDs etc.), toys, clothing and topic-specific discussion dinners.  Just about anything fun helps, especially if it interests us technology types.

Looking forward to seeing you at Balisage 2012.

Sam Wilmott

Balisage 2012 Silent Auction
silentauction2012@wilmott.ca
http://www.balisage.net/2012/Auction.html