Re: [xml-dev] Performance comparisons of tree models

Michael Kay scripsit:

> I have been doing some performance comparisons of different Java XML
> tree models, as used by Saxon, and the results may be of general
> interest:
>
> http://dev.saxonica.com/blog/mike/2012/09/index.html#000194

Indeed they are.  I'm glad to see that, of all the models other
than the built-in TinyTree, XOM comes up best overall.

--
No,  John.  I want formats that are actually       John Cowan
useful, rather than over-featured megaliths that   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan