Re: [xml-dev] Is an XML vocabulary a Domain Specific Language(DSL)?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:51:39 +0100, Stephen D Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd say it depends if it is (directly or indirectly) executed (by a computer).

UBL - not usually (to have a business order or invoice document being 'executed' by a computer would be unusual, and alarming to auditors for one thing, perhaps with a few exceptions such as internal trading orders between departments in the same organisation, and it wasn't really designed for that example)

----
Stephen D Green